MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass, CT or RI?

2 posters

Go down

Mass, CT or RI? Empty Re: Mass, CT or RI?

Post by Bekki&Evelyn Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Hi Jadie,

I just wanted to try to touch base with you as I haven't heard from you in a while.

I hope that all is well!
Bekki&Evelyn
Bekki&Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bekki&Evelyn Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:35 am

I'm pretty sure we can! If I can't get out there, I bet my sister would meet him. I'll call her and find out. She's home from school on break right now.

Do you know which day he will be out that way?
Bekki&Evelyn
Bekki&Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by jadie_f Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:11 am

I have about 300 oz to give you (15 quart size ziploc bags with about 20 oz each). My husband will be in Chicopee at some point in the next week or so, do you think we could coordinate something?

jadie_f

Back to top Go down

Post by Bekki&Evelyn Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Sounds great! I'm sure we can work something out! I can plan a trip to Springfield sometime in the next couple of weeks. Are you anywhere near route 91? Springfield is very close to that, so I figured that's a good starting point. If it's convenient for you, maybe we could meet somewhere off of the interstate.

As far as your husband traveling... if he is ever in the Hudson Valley area of New York, that is where we are. We live in northern Dutchess county, with easy access to Poughkeepsie, Kingston, Saugerties and even Albany.

I'm so sorry to hear about your lost milk!!! That would make me so sad! I know how much work pumping is, it must have been awful!

Would you like me to replace the bags for you? Just let me know which ones you use and I will be happy to bring some new ones along.

Whenever we get closer to the meeting time, just let me know roughly how many bags you have so I know what size cooler to bring. I have MANY different sizes from teeny tiny to can-house-a-small-family.

Just let me know whatever works for you! We're due for a visit to MA anyway. Smile
Bekki&Evelyn
Bekki&Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by jadie_f Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:34 pm

I live in mass but I visit family in CT often. I believe Springfield is only about an hour or so from either my house in mass or my parents house in CT, and I actually have a small stash there too. To be honest I am not sure as to exactly how much I have, I wasn't really keeping track, I just have many Ziploc bags (BPA free) each with about 20oz each. My husband also travels around the tri state area for work so I am sure we could arrange for something, I would be willing to drive a bit, I would just hate for my stash to go to waste ( I lost 6 weeks worth in a tragic freezer incident, the door fell open because I had packed too much in there). So my plan is to keep only a small stash for myself until my supply begins to dwindle, whenever that may be. We can def work something out. Let me know what you want from me. Talk to you soon. Very Happy

jadie_f

Back to top Go down

Post by Bekki&Evelyn Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi Jadie!

Is there any chance that your milk is still available? I have a 9.5-month old daughter who is in need of mama milk. Her name is Evelyn. I am unable to breastfeed her on my own due to insufficient glandular tissue. I nursed her and supplemented for as long as I could, but at 8 months of age, she no longer wanted to work so hard for so little milk from me. As a result, her daily needs for donated breastmilk have gone up and our freezer stash disappears fast!

She has a benign seizure disorder, so her doctors are thrilled that she is getting breastmilk in an effort to keep her extra healthy. Fortunately, she has so far been seizure-free for 8 weeks.

Do you live in MA or CT? I live in central NY (near Kingston), but I have family in Springfield, MA, whom I visit often. Depending on where you are, there should be no problem working out a pickup local to you!

Please let me know if you think this is something we could work out. We would really appreciate it!

My e-mail address is bekki.hill@gmail.com if you would like to contact me directly, or you can contact me on this board (whichever is easiest for you).

Thanks!

Bekki and Evelyn
Bekki&Evelyn
Bekki&Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Mass, CT or RI? Empty Mass, CT or RI?

Post by jadie_f Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi, I am a first time mom who is exclusively pumping for my daughter. I have enough milk to feed her very well and I put about 20 oz a day in the freezer. I am running out of room in my freezer and would hate to waste it. The oldest I have is from early November. I am a strict vegetarian, and I am on a dairy free diet because my daughter doesn't do well with dairy. I drink one cup of organic coffee per day, take no medications and I use no chemicals for cleaning, washing or cosmetics, everything is organic for us. We eat mostly organic foods as well, and I don't even drink tap water. My 12 week old weighs 16 pounds and wears 6-9 month clothing, so I am convinced I have some super stuff here, haha lol! I live on the Mass, RI, CT line and would really like to find someone local as I have NO idea how to ship it and it isn't feasible for me to get to a shipping place that frequently

jadie_f

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down