MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Milk Available to Donate ASAP

4 posters

Go down

Frozen Milk Available to Donate ASAP Empty Re: Frozen Milk Available to Donate ASAP

Post by SuperMommywith5kids Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:04 pm

I think I need to hold off on getting the milk from you for now. I don't remember if I told you my situation but my 6 mo. old has been getting milk from a local milk donor that makes tons of milk for the last 3 1/2 mos. The milk donor told me she was done donating milk to me. I was soo nervous I wasn't going to have enough breast-milk for my son. That is when I joined milkshare. After I joined milkshare the milk donor then contacted me telling me it would take her time to wean, because she makes soo much milk. Her baby is 8 mos. old and not taking as much breast-milk anymore. Everything she has saved in her freezer will be saved for her son. Now everything that she is pumping she is saving for my son. She is now pumping 4-5X a day. It's going to take her 4-5 weeks to wean from pumping. I'm not sure how long I'm going to have extra milk for. If the milk is possibly still available when I need the milk I'd love to talk then. For now I am good though.

Thank-You for getting back to me...
Kelley
SuperMommywith5kids
SuperMommywith5kids

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk Available to Donate ASAP Empty 400+ oz. available in RI for pick up

Post by jce555 Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:54 am

Hello again,
I posted a few weeks ago and although I have received a few messages which I responded to noone has actually picked up the milk. This is a one time donation. All milk is stored in Lansinoh bags in our deep freezer which we are looking to get rid of by the end of this week. I am not looking for bag reimbursement. I do not use any medications, do not drink caffeine or smoke and exercise 3-4 times weekly. If someone is interested in picking up this week please send me a private email to arrange for pick up. I was a long time donor on the original site as well.

Last edited by jce555 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So sorry to post on your posting area...I was posting under the gneral RI site!)

jce555

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk Available to Donate ASAP Empty Re: Frozen Milk Available to Donate ASAP

Post by SuperMommywith5kids Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:35 am

I totally understand. I just googled Providence, RI and it's only 40 minutes from me so I could certainly pick it up from RI. My son is 6 mos. old as I previously said. Is newborn milk okay to use for my 6 mo. old? I'm new to this as my 6 mo. has gotten all donor milk. The donor milk that has come for him is all donor milk from a baby that is only 2 mos. older than him. I still have donor milk in my freezer. Maybe if I mixed both the newborn milk and the donor milk I have together. Sorry I'm just new to this.

Thanks soo much, Kelley
SuperMommywith5kids
SuperMommywith5kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryn4444 Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:17 am

Last edited by Eryn4444 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Eryn4444

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMommywith5kids Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:52 pm

If this milk is not taken I would love to use it for my 6 mo. old son. We are in MA. I'm not sure what part of RI the milk is in.

Thanks, Kelley & Baby Isaiah
SuperMommywith5kids
SuperMommywith5kids

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:18 am

that sounds perfect- you never know- it could still be good- I will be there the first week of march so that is basically 4 months from october right?? anyways - what we can do is if it is not claimed by then you can thaw a bag or 2 and just smell it to let me know so I can bring some or have some shipped just in case- thanks so much!!
sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryn4444 Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:45 am

Last edited by Eryn4444 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Eryn4444

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:37 pm

hi erin- do you think the milk will be good for the first week of march?? I am using some milk that was in a separate freezer from august now- let me know what you think- I will be in R.I. for my shower - I have just adopted a newborn:)) thanks
sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk Available to Donate ASAP Empty Frozen Milk Available to Donate ASAP

Post by Eryn4444 Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 am

Last edited by Eryn4444 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Eryn4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down