MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Donor Milk, Vermont

4 posters

Go down

Looking for Donor Milk, Vermont Empty Re: Looking for Donor Milk, Vermont

Post by skdoula Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:12 am

Hi! I need to take this post down...I totally forgot!!! I received a huge donation which should get us through. Thanks so so much though! If I get in a pickle I will keep your info handy in case you have extra milk down the road:)

I wanted to tell you that I have a cardboard/styrofoam shipping box leftover from when I was getting milk from a-far. If you find a recipient family who you are wanting to give to, but you need to ship...let me know! I am on mamasays (the one who told you about milkshare just in case you didn't make the connection!!!) and you can find me there.

Thanks again for doing this!!!

Best,
Sarah

skdoula

Back to top Go down

Looking for Donor Milk, Vermont Empty milk available

Post by rnrae Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:02 am

Sarah,

Do you still need milk? I just joined MilkShare, and have some milk to donate. I actually live in Montpelier as well. I have some milk in my chest freezer from November and would love to donate it to you and your baby before it expires. I work nights and my daughter doesn't take a bottle when I am gone. Let me know if you still need milk! I also have some some February and after.

rnrae

Back to top Go down

Post by gelbesonn Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Hi Sarah
I am from the Burlington area and would be willing to donate some of my milk. I have a 6 mo old that is exclusively breastfed (minus the occasional times I am out of the house alone.) I currently have about 100 oz in the freezer and I would be willing to part with some of it. I am also often able to pump a bunch extra (usually at least 6 oz per day if not more) depending on where I am in my monthly cycle.
How much milk per day do you need to supplement? Perhaps we can work something out.

All the best,
Colleen

gelbesonn

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy of seven Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 am

Sarah I hope you find some more milk!!! I am out looking for another baby to donate to again. My current mama may not come for any more. Good luck and if you want we can probably ship 2 day and it would be a lot cheaper than when we did overnight. I also saw a post for cool insulated shipping boxes on here. Just let me know if you get desperate.

Please anyone help this wonderful mama. She is great and I was so glad to donate my milk unfortunately mine has to be shipped.

mommy of seven

Back to top Go down

Looking for Donor Milk, Vermont Empty Looking for Donor Milk, Vermont

Post by skdoula Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:57 pm

[/b]
Hi there,
I am a low-milk supply mother here in Montpelier, Vermont. I have a 3 month old daughter who is being supplemented with donor milk and we are beginning to run low. We are trying to get her to at least to 6 months on exclusive breastmilk! We supplement using a lact-aid supplemental nursing unit which is great because it is so so much like exclusive breastfeeding.

A bit about us...
I am a birth doula and a mother to Noah, 4 and Aliyah, 3 months. My husband is the Director of Development for a local non-profit. We love organic gardening, hiking, swimming, reading, cooking, skiing, etc. Allergies and asthma run strong on my side of the family which is only one of the million reasons we are trying to hard to keep Aliyah on breastmilk.

Please let me know if you are potentially interested in donating to our family! We would be willing to travel quite a distance (100 miles perhaps?!), but at this time unfortunately we can not afford shipping. Thanks so much for your time!

Be well,
Sarah

skdoula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down