MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help fill my adorable baby belly with the best stuff on earth!

2 posters

Go down

Please help fill my adorable baby belly with the best stuff on earth! Empty Re: Please help fill my adorable baby belly with the best stuff on earth!

Post by geogyn Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:36 am

Hi,
Tried to send you a message but don't know if you received it? Feel free to call or text: 801-502-0052

Thank you,
Hallie

geogyn

Back to top Go down

Please help fill my adorable baby belly with the best stuff on earth! Empty Re: Please help fill my adorable baby belly with the best stuff on earth!

Post by mamarebecca4325 Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:40 pm

Hello! I am in Davis County and would love to help if you’re able to come pick it up (my baby hates the car ☺️). Message me for more info!

mamarebecca4325

Back to top Go down

Please help fill my adorable baby belly with the best stuff on earth! Empty Please help fill my adorable baby belly with the best stuff on earth!

Post by geogyn Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:48 pm

Hi, I'm Josephine and I was born 6 weeks ago. My birth mom placed me with a wonderful family in Salt Lake City. My momma is trying to make milk for me but she needs help. Do you have any yummy milky to spare? It tastes so good and we would be so grateful. My mom is happy to provide bags and milk transportation or whatever you need (diapers?) in exchange. Thank you! Josie and her mom, Hallie

Please help fill my adorable baby belly with the best stuff on earth! Img_3210

geogyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down