MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm needing breast milk for my 9.5 month old baby girl!

Go down

I'm needing breast milk for my 9.5 month old baby girl!  Empty I'm needing breast milk for my 9.5 month old baby girl!

Post by saratippetts Wed May 09, 2018 11:52 pm

Hi! I am needing milk for my almost 10 month baby girl, Ruthie. After having to wean her quickly when she was 3 months due to some severe health issues I was experiencing, we have been blessed to find donated breast milk. We are now at a point where we are needing quite a bit again, and am hoping I can connect with some local Utah moms. I live in North Ogden but am willing to travel to Smithfield/Spanish Fork area to pick up milk. I am happy to provide any storage bags including ziploc baggies, and am happy to help with pump parts if needed. Please call or text me at 435-592-5118 if you are able to help! We are needing milk from a medication/alcohol/smoking/caffeine free mama!!! If possible, I would love if the milk was being donated by a mom with a baby similar in age to Ruthie, so, around 10ish months. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Sara
435-592-4118

saratippetts

Back to top Go down