MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONATION REQUESTED: Detroit Metro Area/Marshall/Battle Creek

Go down

DONATION REQUESTED: Detroit Metro Area/Marshall/Battle Creek Empty DONATION REQUESTED: Detroit Metro Area/Marshall/Battle Creek

Post by rebsek Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:27 pm

My daughter and I traveling to Michigan (where I grew up and spent most of my life) to visit my family this coming week. She is 10 weeks old and I was diagnosed at my birth with IGT (Insufficient Glandular Tissue) and Tubular breasts...meaning I would not be able to produce enough milk to feed the baby. I have seen 4 LC's, have taken countless herbs and pump and feed round the clock, and still don't produce enough. I am looking for a donation of milk in any amount. I will be staying in Plymouth, Dearborn and Marshall for a week. If you have excess milk, I would be so appreciative to have it and would travel home to California with it. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Best,
Rebecca and Evyn Alexandra

rebsek

Back to top Go down