MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donor Milk needed in Westchester County, willing to travel.

3 posters

Go down

Donor Milk needed in Westchester County, willing to travel.  Empty Re: Donor Milk needed in Westchester County, willing to travel.

Post by Vnithya Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:39 am

Hi nsant315,

Are you still looking for breastmilk for your baby? I live in Park Slope, Brooklyn and commute to work to Manhattan. I would like to donate my frozen breastmilk (no alcohol, no drugs, no caffeine) which I froze immediately after pumping (not kept in fridge for sometime before freezing). I have about 250oz in my freezer. If interested, email me at vnithya@gmail.com

Hoping to help if possible,
Nithya

Vnithya

Back to top Go down

Donor Milk needed in Westchester County, willing to travel.  Empty Re: Donor Milk needed in Westchester County, willing to travel.

Post by lmadani Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello,

Your post is a few months old, but do you still need breast milk? I have plenty (600+ oz) that I would like to share (my daughter was born in mid-May) because I need to clear out my freezer for the next batch. I live in upper upper Manhattan (close to the Bronx) and am easy to get to from I-87.

I don't drink, smoke, do drugs and I eat pretty healthily (although I do have a penchant for eating cookies :-)

My twin sons were born at 34 weeks (they are now 3.5 years old), so I know all the issues you have been dealing with.

If you are interested, please text me (Leila) at 914-262-2439

Cheers!

lmadani

Back to top Go down

Donor Milk needed in Westchester County, willing to travel.  Empty Donor Milk needed in Westchester County, willing to travel.

Post by nsant315 Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello! I am a Hudson Valley Mom looking for breastmilk for my 15 week old daughter. I can travel to all five boroughs, westchester and the surrounding counties. My baby girl was born a premie at 35 weeks and was strong and healthy from the start. Unfortunately, I am one of the rare moms who cannot produce enough milk, due to insufficient glandular tissue. She has been on donor milk since a few days after she was born and we are grateful for every ounce. We never waste it, not even a drop!

nsant315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down