MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waupaca frozen milk supply available

3 posters

Go down

Waupaca frozen milk supply available  Empty Re: Waupaca frozen milk supply available

Post by Momto7Rachel Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:21 pm

I don't know if you're willing to ship but we are in great need in Texas. I've got two babies in need. 3 month old adopted son who was exposed to drugs in utero and a 3 week old biological daughter. I don't produce enough milk to exclusively BF her. She is needing about 12-15 oz a day and he is at 24-30 oz a day. We've had a very hard time finding donors near by.
I could send all items necessary for shipping and replace bags and anything else for pumping. And of course pay for shipping! It's not nearly as complicated as it sounds.

Momto7Rachel

Back to top Go down

Waupaca frozen milk supply available  Empty Re: Waupaca frozen milk supply available

Post by angieh56 Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:44 am

Hello,
I am in Waupaca and searching for milk for my three month old little guy! I'd love to talk more Smile
Thanks,
Angie

angieh56

Back to top Go down

Waupaca frozen milk supply available  Empty Waupaca frozen milk supply available

Post by Waupaca mom Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi I have a large supply of frozen breast milk available. I actually had to go and buy another freezer to accommodate it all! My little guy is five months old and I just have so much extra that I know I'll never use it all. I'm only taking a prenatal vitamin and occasionally take aleve for a headache. The "older" frozen milk is almost dairy free because my baby struggled with spitting up/crying so we tried that till he was about four months old and now dairy doesn't seem to be an issue so I'm back to eating my cheese again

Waupaca mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down