MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting milk for my baby in Fort Mill - lost supply after the unexpected and tragic passing of my oldest son

Go down

Requesting milk for my baby in Fort Mill - lost supply after the unexpected and tragic passing of my oldest son Empty Requesting milk for my baby in Fort Mill - lost supply after the unexpected and tragic passing of my oldest son

Post by EliseKowalski Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Hi Mama's, my 9 month old son is almost out of milk. We have been blessed with some amazing milk mama's since he was 3 months old when I lost my supply due to the stress of the unexpected tragic passing of my oldest son. My heart has shattered and now I pour all my energy into my baby boy and doing the absolute best for him which includes finding him breast milk. Most of our regular donors who had over-supply now only have enough for their own babes so I am searching for more milk, either one-time donations or some long term help to get us to 12 months if possible. I would be beyond grateful for any help. We live in Fort Mill (right under Charlotte) but I will drive up to 2 hours each way (Columbia, Spartanburg, etc) for a larger amount. Will replace bags of course! Thank you for your consideration!

EliseKowalski

Back to top Go down