MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Jersey mom with 600+ounces of frozen milk to donate to you

2 posters

Go down

Central Jersey mom with 600+ounces of frozen milk to donate to you Empty Re: Central Jersey mom with 600+ounces of frozen milk to donate to you

Post by siobhan.hannah Wed May 13, 2015 7:53 am

I sent you a PM. Thanks.
Siobhan

siobhan.hannah

Back to top Go down

Central Jersey mom with 600+ounces of frozen milk to donate to you Empty Central Jersey mom with 600+ounces of frozen milk to donate to you

Post by aphroditehalo Tue May 12, 2015 7:34 pm

Hi,

I have over 600 ounces of frozen milk available to donate. My daughter is 9 months old now and I have been pumping ever since she was born and have consistently produced more than she could ever drink. The milk ranges from mid August 2014 to current, which translates to the needs of any baby ranging from newborn to 9 months old. Milk was freshly pumped and placed into the refrigerator for a max of 3 days before being transferred to a brand new chest freezer which was purchased for the purpose of storing the milk. As you most likely know, a chest freezer can keep frozen milk viable for up to one year.

We are a non smoking household and my diet is very heavy in vegetables and low mercury fish. Both my husband and I are healthcare professionals.

If you would like to receive the milk, you would need to come to my house in Aberdeen for pickup with a large cooler. Let me know if interested at yhuang.nj"AT"gmail"DOT"com

Yang

aphroditehalo

Back to top Go down