MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISO Milk for 8 mo old in Nashville/Murfreesboro/Chattanooga or surrounding areas

Go down

ISO Milk for 8 mo old in Nashville/Murfreesboro/Chattanooga or surrounding areas Empty ISO Milk for 8 mo old in Nashville/Murfreesboro/Chattanooga or surrounding areas

Post by rena5446 Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Hi, I am currently pregnant and have lost my supply for my 8 month old, previously ebf baby girl. I have had a few milk moms, one of which I am currently skeptical of, so I need help. I am living in Woodstock, GA but I thought I could cross post here for any TN moms who could help us. My Dad and his girlfriend are coming here this weekend for my oldest daughters birthday, so they could grab the milk for me and bring it here.

They live in LaVergne and will travel down 24E to 75S to get here. So if any of you have any extra to spare, from Nashville to Murfressboro, Smyrna, Mcminnville, or Chattanooga, etc--they would stop for me and get it.

I know this sounds weird but I am being totally honest. Will send pics or whatever it takes if you want. They are nice southern folks Smile

rena5446

Back to top Go down