MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mom Needs Milk Help for 6 Mo. Boy

2 posters

Go down

New Mom Needs Milk Help for 6 Mo. Boy Empty Re: New Mom Needs Milk Help for 6 Mo. Boy

Post by magdileena Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:11 am

I can help, but I live in the Federal Way area. Let me know what the needs are and how i can help!

Maggie

magdileena

Back to top Go down

New Mom Needs Milk Help for 6 Mo. Boy Empty New Mom Needs Milk Help for 6 Mo. Boy

Post by mbaiocchi Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:10 pm

Dear all,

My dear friends are suffering from an illness known as postpartum psychosis. The mother is hospitalized for the time and of course medicated now. I am trying to help them get a source of breast milk for their 6mo. baby. They live in WA, Mt. Baker Seattle.

Any help please let me know!

Mike

mbaiocchi

Back to top Go down