MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen (& fresh maybe) milk available

2 posters

Go down

Frozen (& fresh maybe) milk available Empty Re: Frozen (& fresh maybe) milk available

Post by Thegrahams Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:23 am

Hi I have 3 month old twins that I am needing to supplement with donor milk. I would love to chat with you and be an ongoing receipent and/or one time receiver whatever you feel comfortable with. You can message me or text or call me 6155172613.
Thank you for this generous offer!

Thegrahams

Back to top Go down

Frozen (& fresh maybe) milk available Empty Frozen (& fresh maybe) milk available

Post by maburnie Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:11 am

Hello all,

I'm a first-time mom to a two month old. I've been pumping and freezing for about a month and have way more milk than we'll use. Would love to find someone local who can use it. I will be happy to answer any questions for you if you're interested.

Also, I may be able to provide fresh milk on an ongoing basis ... I'm planning on pumping when I return to work and suspect I'll have more than we need. I'm reluctant to try to slow down my milk production so would love to share the extras while I'm over-producing!

maburnie

Back to top Go down