MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Milk available in Pembroke Pines

Go down

Milk available in Pembroke Pines Empty Re: Milk available in Pembroke Pines

Post by Haylee on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 pm

How much do you have and would you be willing to ship on monday? You can e-mail me at haylee_sanders@yahoo.com to hear more about my son Carter and how you would be helping us.

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie1523 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Yes it is. Smile

barbie1523

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Is your milk still avaliable?

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Pembroke Pines Empty Milk available in Pembroke Pines

Post by barbie1523 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 am

Hello everyone,

I have milk in the freezer available. They are from November until I believe February so it may need to be used asap. Not sure how many ounces there are because I haven't had a chance to count, but I will try later on tonight and then post. I am 38, a non-smoker, non-drinker, and eat mostly organic food. I am in great health and exercise 3 times a week. The only thing I have that I don't think it affects breastmilk is HPV, which I think 80% of the US population has anyways. Smile I nursed my 4 year old until she was 15 months old and now I'm nursing my 6 month old. If need be, I can pump extra milk for a non-thriving baby although I haven't pumped in a month so it may take a week or so to increase my milk supply. The only thing I would charge is for shipping if you need it shipped and any blood work you would like me to do.

Regards,
Barbara

barbie1523

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down