MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling for Work and pumping

Go down

Traveling for Work and pumping Empty Traveling for Work and pumping

Post by JMLo11 Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:41 am

I will be traveling to Orlando on December 7-10 for business. I do not wish to transport the milk that I pump back home with me and am looking to see if anyone would like a donation of whatever amount I pump to maintain my supply while I am away from my 15mo old son. You would need to come to the hotel that I am staying at or the conference center my meetings are at to pick up the milk. Please let me know as I would prefer to donate to someone than to pump and dump.

Additional information can be exchanged via private message.

Thanks!
JMLo

JMLo11

Back to top Go down