MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen milk needing a home

3 posters

Go down

Frozen milk needing a home Empty Milk needing a home.

Post by yvettenewlife Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Yes I do. Give me your phone number so I can call or text you. Yvette

yvettenewlife

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk needing a home Empty seeking milk in western mass

Post by lalucha Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello and happy new year!

Do you still have milk to offer?

Thank you and blessings!

-Jen

lalucha

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk needing a home Empty Re: Frozen milk needing a home

Post by TheBergums Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:34 am

Oh, feel free to call/txt me at 218.341.5565

TheBergums

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBergums Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:29 am

Hello!
I'm would love to get this milk from you, if you still have some you would be willing to donate. I have a 3 week old & am looking for a large amount of milk as well as someone who might be willing to be a regular donor for us.

We live in Alexandria, but would be willing to come to you, or meet half way-- whatever works.
Thank you!
Tatiana Bergum

TheBergums

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk needing a home Empty Frozen milk needing a home

Post by yvettenewlife Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:49 pm

I have milk stored in a deep freezer that needs to go to a good home. It is stored in 2 oz bags. I am 100% alcohol, smoke and medicine free. I only use homeopathic remedies and the only caffeine is from chocolate. Please post your contact info if you need milk and I will contact you. I live in Manassas.

yvettenewlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down