MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk in Oberlin

2 posters

Go down

Looking for milk in Oberlin Empty Re: Looking for milk in Oberlin

Post by Alsmith Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:25 am

Hi,

I have 1200 oz of milk ready to donate, if interested.

I live inIndiana but am willing to ship if paid for.

Thanks,
Amber

Alsmith

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Oberlin Empty Looking for milk in Oberlin

Post by angela1422 Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:23 pm

I am looking for donor milk for my son. He was born by emergency C-section, and spent some time in the NICU. I wasn't allowed to hold him until he was two days old. All of that, combined with PCOS, means I don't make enough milk for him, which breaks my heart daily. I do make some, and we supplement the rest that he needs. I often use an SNS device, so he can receive the supplement at my breast.

I would love to find either a long term donor, or a one time donation is great too! He is nearly two months old right now. Even though feeding him is a daily struggle, I am committed to him getting breast milk for at least a year. We will be so grateful if someone could help us meet that goal!!

angela1422

Back to top Go down