MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REQUEST for milk in Milwaukee area

2 posters

Go down

REQUEST for milk in Milwaukee area Empty Re: REQUEST for milk in Milwaukee area

Post by 4n68katss Wed May 13, 2015 9:48 am

hello, are you still looking for breast milk? I have some frozen already and can make more in necessary.

4n68katss

Back to top Go down

REQUEST for milk in Milwaukee area Empty REQUEST for milk in Milwaukee area

Post by Annevi Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:51 am

Hi! We are seeking donor milk for my 4 month old daughter. I have a breast deformity and wasn't able to produce milk. She has thrived on donor milk but soon our donor will be weaning from pumping. Looking for any milk but preferably a long term donor. We are trying to get her to 1 year on breastmilk. TIA!

Annevi

Back to top Go down