MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donor Milk Needed for 7 Month Old

3 posters

Go down

Donor Milk Needed for 7 Month Old Empty Re: Donor Milk Needed for 7 Month Old

Post by kozaloc Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:39 am

Hello, I live in Middletown Delaware and can help. I am currently exclusively breastfeeding my 3 month old and pumping the excess. I am an oversupplier and have been storing my milk in my deep freezer. I do not drink caffine, sodas, smoke or use drugs. I take prenatals daily and eat clean. My diet is full of vegetables, fruits, complex carbs, and protein. I keep my hands and equipment clean when pumping and use only breastmilk storage bags. I plan to eventually use my stash to feed my daughter with in a few months but I have enough for two or more babies at this moment. My freezer is filling up fast. My daughter is currently 3 months and weighs 15 pounds. If you would like more information, contact me.
kozaloc
kozaloc

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieK Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:23 pm

Hello Mitzi,

Thank you for replying. Is there any chance that you would be wiling to ship?

I know it is a lot to ask of a stranger. I was surprised the first time a mom ship breast milk to us at how trusting the donor was but it has really worked out well for us in the past. I would obviously reimburse for shipping cost and materials to do so.

We could talk over the phone if that would make you more comfortable.

If shipping is totally outside of your comfort zone, then I completely understand. I think a milk donor should never feel pressure. The gift you are giving is amazing. If my baby doesn't receive your milk then I am sure it will find a happy home.

You can emial me directly for a quicker response Rosaliek2 at g m a i l dot com

RosalieK

Back to top Go down

Post by Baltodonor Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Hi there. I'm in Baltimore and have a freezer full to donate (haven't counted, but at least 200 oz.). Someone local was supposed to pick it up, but so far they are a no-show. I suspect it may have been a scam.
Let me know if you're interested. I am healthy, don't smoke or drink and took prenatals. I did have one cup of coffee per day. Mitzi

Baltodonor

Back to top Go down

Donor Milk Needed for 7 Month Old Empty Donor Milk Needed for 7 Month Old

Post by RosalieK Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:38 am

Hello,
I am looking for donor milk for my 7 month old. I live in Philly but am willing to travel for donations. My baby happily accepts high lipase milk and has no food intolerance.
This forum has been a tremendous help. I am so grateful to all of the moms that have donated to us thus far.
It takes a village!
Rosalie

Please contact me via personal message if you are able to help Smile

RosalieK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down