MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk i need to donate

2 posters

Go down

Milk i need to donate Empty Re: Milk i need to donate

Post by Ambrosha4420 Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Hi. I'm looking for my son Maddox he's 6mo I live in Lancaster sc. I'd be willing to travel and replace bags. Our donor is weaning her son and I'm in my last bag. You can call me 8034314604 my name is Ambrosha. Thank you

Ambrosha4420

Back to top Go down

Milk i need to donate Empty Milk i need to donate

Post by hannah0126 Mon May 05, 2014 1:46 pm

My name is Hannah my daughter is 3 months old we are here in Charleston SC until June. I have about 100 oz of milk to donate. I am a non smoker, I don't drink or use any medications besides pre natal vitamins. I do drink 1-2 cups of coffee per day but thats it. The milk I have 66oz is from the week of April 29th-May 4th. 34oz is from the week before that. I pump and store in the fridge for 4-5 days and then bag and freeze all at one time, just make things easier for me. I was told by the NICU that milk is good in the fridge for 5-6 days but after that it needs to be frozen so that is why i do it like that. If you are in the area and are interested please let me know. I need to make room in my freezer.
Thank you.

hannah0126

Back to top Go down