MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

500+ ounces out of Wakefield

3 posters

Go down

500+ ounces out of Wakefield Empty Re: 500+ ounces out of Wakefield

Post by Lemon367 Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:20 am

Hi, sorry to be getting back to everyone so late but I already donated this milk!

Lemon367

Back to top Go down

Post by HSingMomto6Kids Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Is this milk available or still taken??

HSingMomto6Kids

Back to top Go down

Post by jsam Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:03 pm

I'm searching for donor milk for our 4 mos old daughter as I can't produce for her. A good friend pumped for two mos for our daughter before her supply dried up. We are down to our last few bottled of stored pumped milk. We live in Ma and would pick up or meet. Hoping you still have me milk to donate. Please let me know. Thank you!

jsam

Back to top Go down

500+ ounces out of Wakefield Empty 500+ ounces out of Wakefield

Post by Lemon367 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Hi,
I have been nursing my 4.5 month old since birth and was planning on going through my freezer stash before switching to formula but she has developed a dairy sensitivity and can no longer have it. Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions Smile
- Lauren

Lemon367

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum