MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1000oz + to give to a new home - All gone, thanks!

4 posters

Go down

1000oz + to give to a new home - All gone, thanks! Empty Re: 1000oz + to give to a new home - All gone, thanks!

Post by Jenajean Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:09 pm

I am in Seattle. My adopted daughter is seven weeks old. We have been blessed with breastmilk from a family donor for the first seven weeks of her life but we only have about three weeks left. Do u still have the milk available? Thank you- Jena

Jenajean

Back to top Go down

1000oz + to give to a new home - All gone, thanks! Empty Re: 1000oz + to give to a new home - All gone, thanks!

Post by kenwoodall Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:16 pm

I'm currently not willing to ship it. I'll let you know if that changes. Thanks much.

kenwoodall

Back to top Go down

Post by tessie2v Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:13 pm

I don't check this site all that often though I will try to. If you email me at jostephope@gmail.com that works too!

tessie2v

Back to top Go down

Post by tessie2v Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:11 pm

I am sure interested! I am in Oregon but a willing to travel to washington! My son is adopted and despite a rough start to life, is thriving on donated milk!

tessie2v

Back to top Go down

Post by veronikaono Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:40 pm

Hi, would you be willing to ship at all? I live in IL and I am looking for milk for my son who is 8 months old. I would cover all costs of shipping of course. Let us now! Thanks! Veronika

veronikaono

Back to top Go down

1000oz + to give to a new home - All gone, thanks! Empty 1000oz + to give to a new home - All gone, thanks!

Post by kenwoodall Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:39 am

Hello,
I have a bunch of milk in the chest freezer from June, July, Aug 2013.  (It was pumped when my son was 1yr old).
I'd love to have it go to a new home.  He just doesn't eat that much milk anymore.  
It has been in cold storage this whole time.
Thanks,
Kalil

Last edited by kenwoodall on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

kenwoodall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down