MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mom, producing really well, doesn't want to see it go to waste! (Central Montana, but can ship!)

2 posters

Go down

New Mom, producing really well, doesn't want to see it go to waste! (Central Montana, but can ship!) Empty Re: New Mom, producing really well, doesn't want to see it go to waste! (Central Montana, but can ship!)

Post by veronikaono Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello, I would be interested If the milk is still available, I live in IL, but would pay for all shipping costs. My LO is 8 months old. Let me know, If you would be able to help us. Thanks! Smile

veronikaono

Back to top Go down

New Mom, producing really well, doesn't want to see it go to waste! (Central Montana, but can ship!) Empty New Mom, producing really well, doesn't want to see it go to waste! (Central Montana, but can ship!)

Post by montanamama Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:20 am

Hello!
I am a new mommy, baby boy is 3 1/2 months old, and my hubby says I could feed a small village! I love that I am able to provide for my baby and find that we are not using much of the milk I have frozen. We had anticipated Daddy being home more and wanting to feed our boy with a bottle, but alas, Daddy's job keeps him away for up to 2 weeks at a time. So, my freezer is filling, and I don't want it to go to waste!
Healthy, 34 years old, no tobacco nor drug use. Have only had two drinks since son was born, and pumped and dumped because I was too nervous! That night Daddy got to feed Smile
Active lifestyle, healthy eating, mostly primal diet (meats, fruits, veggies, dairy... very little carbs or starches)
Willing to answer any questions one might have about my health and lifestyle! Smile
Hoping to help babies and their parents!

montanamama

Back to top Go down