MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donor Milk Available in Lakes Region

3 posters

Go down

Donor Milk Available in Lakes Region Empty In need for my 3 month old

Post by Fallin2Grace Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:27 am

Hi there,

I am currently searching for milk for my [almost] 3 month old. I breastfeed as much as possible, but i am limited in my milk production due to a congenital defect (Insufficient Glandular Tissue). So far we have been able to supplement her with donor milk her entire life, but our supply is getting low.

I am located near Berwick, ME. Im actually over the boarder into NH but still extremly close to Maine. We moved here a couple of years ago so i am not too knowledgable of the regions. How far from Berwick, ME are you? I am def interested and i will travel depending on the amount that is available and how far i have to drive.

Fallin2Grace

Back to top Go down

Donor Milk Available in Lakes Region Empty Re: Donor Milk Available in Lakes Region

Post by RubyandLeo Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi Sherry, I am hesitant to ship. Sorry!

RubyandLeo

Back to top Go down

Donor Milk Available in Lakes Region Empty Re: Donor Milk Available in Lakes Region

Post by LunarBug Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi there! I'd love to talk with you further. I'm located in CT and in need of milk for my son. You can message me directly here if that's easiest for you.

Warmest regards,

~Sherry

LunarBug

Back to top Go down

Donor Milk Available in Lakes Region Empty Donor Milk Available in Lakes Region

Post by RubyandLeo Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:20 pm

I am a drug free/ disease free mama who has a 6 month old and he never eats as much as I pump. I have lots of frozen breast milk and would love for it to go to another mama who could use it. I am exceptionally hygienic when pumping/handling/storing my milk. Willing to ship for the right person. Would prefer you pick up. Very Happy 

RubyandLeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down