MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surplus Available - Near St. Louis

4 posters

Go down

Surplus Available - Near St. Louis Empty Re: Surplus Available - Near St. Louis

Post by kerry222 Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:36 am

if this is still available, we live in south city and our daughter is 19 days old. She has had my breastmilk for the first two weeks, and we are looking to continue with donated milk til she is one. please let us know if we can arrange something. thank you for what you are doing, it is much appreciated!

kerry222

Back to top Go down

Post by veronikaono Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Hello there, I am looking for milk for my son who is 7 months old and being exclusively fed donors milk now, I live in Darien IL but I do have the fedex account set up just for this purpose, would you please let me know, If you would be willing to ship, I would also send you my cooler as well...let me know, thank you!Veronika

veronikaono

Back to top Go down

Post by angel68448 Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:57 pm

intrested

angel68448

Back to top Go down

Surplus Available - Near St. Louis Empty Surplus Available - Near St. Louis

Post by MegVaccaro Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:18 am

I have a surplus of milk available and am located about 40 miles North of St. Louis but do travel to St. Charles County daily for work.

I am currently nursing my almost 1 year old daughter and produce more than she consumes. I have 200+ ounces currently stored up in the deep freeze that I am looking to donate to someone who could use it. I plan on continuing to nurse so an ongoing arrangement may be made because I am sure I will continue to have extra.

I am 26 years old and my daughter and I are both very healthy. I am very rarely ever sick and my daughter (who was born during flu season) has had 1 mild cold her entire first year. I do not smoke, drink alcohol or take any medication outside of prenatal vitamins. I am on Mirena birth control which is approved for breastfeeding mothers. I do drink some caffeine but am very careful to stay within the recommended amounts for breastfeeding mothers. I try to maintain a fairly healthy diet as well. Before knowing about milkshare.com I was working with a milk bank and was approved through their process to donate. The only reason I did not donate to them was because of the costly shipping fees and dry ice that you are responsible for paying.

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Megan

MegVaccaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down