MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small supply of breastmilk in Mount Pleasant

2 posters

Go down

Small supply of breastmilk in Mount Pleasant Empty Re: Small supply of breastmilk in Mount Pleasant

Post by mrsbonto Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:37 am

I sent you a PM Smile

mrsbonto

Back to top Go down

Small supply of breastmilk in Mount Pleasant Empty Re: Small supply of breastmilk in Mount Pleasant

Post by SmilingSara Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Sure- where are you located?

SmilingSara

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbonto Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi There!! I would be very interested. I have a 7 week old adopted son. I worked really hard to induce lactation but didn't have much success. So far I have been able to give him breastmilk but my stash is running very low. I have maybe two days left. Sad Let me know if you would be interested in donating our way!

mrsbonto

Back to top Go down

Small supply of breastmilk in Mount Pleasant Empty Small supply of breastmilk in Mount Pleasant

Post by SmilingSara Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 am

Hello all,
After reading the comments made under a NY Times article about breastmilk today, I became furious. The article talks about "donating" breastmilk to for-profit companies? What? That's not donation- that's getting paid. Big difference in the motivation for providing breastmilk for other babies, I'm sure.

So I Googled donated breastmilk and after reading about this site, signed up.

I don't have a HUGE supply, but I'm willing to overpump while I'm nursing my 6 month old daughter (and she's just a bundle of folds and rolls and happiness right now).
Due to my schedule, though, I'd rather find someone local to pick up than ship.

I'm in Mt. Pleasant (and yes, I work at the university).

SmilingSara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down