MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former donor looking to donate in the next 2 months.

3 posters

Go down

Former donor looking to donate in the next 2 months. Empty Re: Former donor looking to donate in the next 2 months.

Post by HSingMomto6Kids Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Are you still looking for a taker of your milk?? My baby was actually born in Sept as well, so around the same age. Certainly looking for donor milk for her right now.

HSingMomto6Kids

Back to top Go down

Former donor looking to donate in the next 2 months. Empty Re: Former donor looking to donate in the next 2 months.

Post by Fallin2Grace Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Palming you!

Fallin2Grace

Back to top Go down

Former donor looking to donate in the next 2 months. Empty Former donor looking to donate in the next 2 months.

Post by LadyMoonStorm1 Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi everyone. This will be my 3rd time donating via Milkshare. I am due 4 Sept and know soon after I will have an abundance of milk again. I'm looking to find some sweet milk babies in advance so that way I can help them grow. Please feel free to message now. Maybe I can help you. Smile

LadyMoonStorm1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down