MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast Milk avaliable in Grand Rapids, Michigan

3 posters

Go down

Breast Milk avaliable in Grand Rapids, Michigan Empty Re: Breast Milk avaliable in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Post by mrsbonto Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:49 pm

HI There!! I am interested if you still have milk available. I have a son who arrived to us via adoption. I am working hard to induce lactation but have not had great results. I would love to not have to supplement with formula. I am willing to come to you.

mrsbonto

Back to top Go down

Breast Milk avaliable in Grand Rapids, Michigan Empty Re: Breast Milk avaliable in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Post by Jessicak5913 Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:57 am

My 6 month old is in need of breast milk, as the doctor has asked me to supplement with formula, I don't make as much as he needs, I basically only make enough for two full feeding a of 45 minutes, he's not gaining anymore and has lost four pounds in two months, I would be willing to pick up the donated milk, if you still have it!

Jessicak5913

Back to top Go down

Breast Milk avaliable in Grand Rapids, Michigan Empty Breast Milk avaliable in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Post by LyndseyVM Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:59 pm

I have about 350 to 400 ounces of frozen breast milk I am looking to donate. I have 4 month old daughter that I pump milk for, but I just make too much. I freeze about 8 to 16 ounces of milk a day. I hate to see it go to waste! I am in good health and take only vitamins except for the occasional Claritin. Health records avaliable upon request. Please don't hesitate to ask more questions!

LyndseyVM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down