MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More milk available

2 posters

Go down

More milk available Empty Re: More milk available

Post by Meemers Sun May 19, 2013 4:27 pm

This round of milk is spoken for. Will post again if there is more later. Best of luck to all of you mamas out there

Meemers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jototheworld Fri May 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Hello,
Wow, what an incredible donation you were planning on! I did not know they could not take milk post 1 yr. I so appreciate the work and love you put into that labor. I am a (super) low supply mama that is very interested:) My child is younger, but the little milk I do have is very fatty so I think we could be a good match. We live in Corvallis, OR and would be happy to make arrangements for shipping, pick-up, or whatever would work best for you. I would also be honored to donate BM storage bags too. Please let me know, and feel free to email me: osterhaus@gmail.com. Or call/text my cell phone and we can talk further. Thank you so much for your generosity - regardless of where this precious milk ends up:) Joelle

Jototheworld

Back to top Go down

More milk available Empty More milk available

Post by Meemers Wed May 15, 2013 11:28 am

I am a mother of a now 17 month old. I have been sharing my excess milk for the past year since she's still nirsing I now have about 400 oz in the deep freezer again. Some of the milk dates back to October. I had been saving it intending to donate to the Northwest Mothers Milk Bank now that they finally opened, but unfortunately my baby is over 1 yr so they can't take it :-(. The milk won't be as high fat content as early milk, so probably not for everyone but I hate to throw it away. If there's someone out there who wants it I would love to share

Meemers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down