MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk ready for long-term/ongoing donation to a mom prescribed a SSRI anti-depressant

4 posters

Go down

Milk ready for long-term/ongoing donation to a mom prescribed a SSRI anti-depressant Empty Re: Milk ready for long-term/ongoing donation to a mom prescribed a SSRI anti-depressant

Post by 1sickbaby Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:01 am

We are in great need and can cover all shipping and supply cost.
Thanks so much!

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

Milk ready for long-term/ongoing donation to a mom prescribed a SSRI anti-depressant Empty Re: Milk ready for long-term/ongoing donation to a mom prescribed a SSRI anti-depressant

Post by Smaddox91 Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:53 am

Please I'm desperately trying to find milk for my baby! She is EBF but I've gone back to work and can't keep up, the other day she refused the bottle of formula and the daycare let her go with out until I could get a break to nurse her I can't keep up I'm pumping when can but my supply has dropped from be lack of nursing during the day - I Strictly breast feed at home never give her a bottle until she has to have at at the daycare( I work there but only get a hour break , to pump and nurse and it's not enough ! Please pleas I would be ever so grateful for help, I've tried so many different formulas and she won't take ANY of them I'm in Oklahoma and willing to pay for shipping

Smaddox91

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:24 am

I posted to you in the All states forum too, we could desperately use your milk, PLEASE get in touch with me - 571-271-4327 or robertsforlife@gmail.com

We will cover all shipping costs. I have no problem with Celexa as I took zoloft myself. I can't email you directly through MilkShare only PM.

Please respond to us and help Phoebe! Thank yoU!

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Milk ready for long-term/ongoing donation to a mom prescribed a SSRI anti-depressant Empty Milk ready for long-term/ongoing donation to a mom prescribed a SSRI anti-depressant

Post by bjdombey Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:48 pm

I live in Nashville and currently have over 750 ounces of frozen (deep freezer) breastmilk in 5oz Medela Pump & Save bags ready to ship. My son is almost 4 months old, and I have been pumping full time since his birth due to his inability to latch (weak suck, severe posterior tongue tie). Thanks to a healthy supply, I continue to pump 50-60% more breastmilk than he consumes on a DAILY basis. I have no more room to store and will have to start pumping and dumping. My lactation consultant suggested I try to find a home for my excess milk by posting to this site. **PLEASE BE ADVISED: I take two routine medications, Levothyroxine 75mcg/day for hypothryoidism and Celexa 40mg/day for OCD. Milk banks will not accept my milk due to the Celexa (a SSRI anti-depressant). Therefore, my milk would be the most appropriate match for a mom who is also prescribed a SSRI (such as Prozac, Zoloft, or Paxil) and took it during pregnancy. Please contact me via email if you feel you and your baby are the right fit for me!

bjdombey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down