MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk to donate!

5 posters

Go down

Breastmilk to donate! Empty Milk for Becca?

Post by noelleann70 Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Hi,
My name is Noelle and I am up in Lamoille county. My 9 month old preemie Becca (born at 28 weeks) is allergic to all formula and I have been using donors for awhile now as I am pregnant and it is a higher risk pregnancy so I can't nurse or pump. If you have any milk to spare I would certainly make the drive and reimburse you for storage bags and anything else you would need.
Thanks!
Noelle Crane

noelleann70

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk to donate! Empty Re: Breastmilk to donate!

Post by LiamsMomma Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi, my name is Shannon and I live in Ohio. If you are still interested in donating to us, my little guy could really use it, he is still very young so we will be in need for several months to come, due to IGT I was never able to produce enough for him (pumping every 2-3hrs only getting 6-8oz total in 24 hrs). He has reflux with every type of formula and a milk protein allergy so we could use it. I live in Ohio, but shipping from your state will be relatively inexpensive for me, and I can arrange everything to make it easy for you, my email is bumble701 at hotmail dot com and contact me if or when you are able to donate. thank you in advance!

LiamsMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:53 am

I need it desperately - Phoebe just spent a week in the hospital on oxygen with pneumonia. I can ship you a cooler TODAY. Please contact me! PM or 571-271-4327 You can read more about Phoebe at www.russellsilverparents.org

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by nmeyers Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi there,
Thanks so much for being willing to donate. Hope your babe is doing well now.We live in northern California and have adopted twins. I was able to breast feed them with the help of herbs, meds and and sns for the first 5 1/2 months. Since then we have relied entirely on donor milk. They are thriving and I am hoping to keep them on breast milk through the winter so that they do not get every little cold my 8 year old brings home from school. Would you be willing to ship? I have a fedex account and can provide a shipping container, coolant, replacement bags, and even arrange for pick up at your home.

thank you for your consideration
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk to donate! Empty Breastmilk to donate!

Post by milkgalore Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Anyone seeking milk in the Addison/Chittenden/Rutland County areas please contact me. I have so much milk I will soon no longer have freezer room. Our baby had a rough start and was unable to nurse so I have been pumping ever since. I would love to donate breast milk to anyone in need. The milk has been collected carefully and has been in a deep freezer at an acceptable temperature. I am a healthy mom, non-smoker, very little to no caffeine or alcohol consumption. I look forward to hearing from you.

milkgalore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down