MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help in KY

Go down

Need help in KY Empty Need help in KY

Post by brandymom3 Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:28 pm

My name is Brandy and i am in need of milk for my 5 month old Dorothy. I have a low supply and rely on donor milk. I have just enough to last me until Wednesday 10/24 after that i am going to have to give her formula which i do NOT want to do....please help me keep my babygirl off of formula....I have tried Eats on Feets and human milk 4 human babies.....I am in Garrard county, KY and i am looking for a donor who is willing to meet me in KY I would say ship but i cant afford shipping....TIA XOXO
brandymom3
brandymom3

https://www.facebook.com/brandygurl016    http://milkfordorothyh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum