MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Dairy/Soy-free Milk to Donate in Madison

2 posters

Go down

Frozen Dairy/Soy-free Milk to Donate in Madison Empty Re: Frozen Dairy/Soy-free Milk to Donate in Madison

Post by julialroberts Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:34 am

Thank you, please keep us in mind! We can be reached by email at robertsforlife@gmail.com or phone/text 571-271-4327.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Frozen Dairy/Soy-free Milk to Donate in Madison Empty Re: Frozen Dairy/Soy-free Milk to Donate in Madison

Post by danap22 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:17 am

Hi there! Unfortunately I already found a taker last week. If I end up with another stash that doesn't get used up I will be sure to let you know!

danap22

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Wow sorry about that. Kindle typing stinks. Anyway I can ship you a cooler and pay shipping over the phone.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Did your milk find a home? If you'd consider shiy fir bsgs & ice too.pping I can have everything sent ti you and pay for bags and ice too.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Frozen Dairy/Soy-free Milk to Donate in Madison Empty Frozen Dairy/Soy-free Milk to Donate in Madison

Post by danap22 Wed May 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi there! I am a mom in the Madison area looking to donate over 100oz (probably closer to 150) of frozen breast milk. All of this milk was pumped when I was on a strictly dairy/soy free diet, due to my son's MSPI. Unfortunately there was one day a couple months ago when I was on prescribed hydrocodone due to some dental work I had done and I am not sure if I pumped around that time, as I did not mark the bags. I was only on the medication for one day and never exceeded the lowest recommended dose. I do not think that I pumped around the time I was taking it, but am not 100% positive and am unaware of how long it stays in your system. I am a non-smoker and in good health. I drink one small cup of caffeinated coffee in the morning but almost always pump before that. Please let me know if you are interested.

danap22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down