MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Adopted baby in need of donor milk- Please!

Go down

Adopted baby in need of donor milk- Please! Empty Re: Adopted baby in need of donor milk- Please!

Post by Baune Mom on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi Alisha,
I have a 3 month old and also have a freezer full of extra milk if you need more. I am located SW of the Twin Cities. I do not take drugs (prescription or otherwise) and am still taking a prenatal vitamin/DHA supplement. We have a smoke-free home. I do drink some coffee/pop but it does not seem to be impacting my daughter at all. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks!
Aleela

Baune Mom

Back to top Go down

Adopted baby in need of donor milk- Please! Empty Re: Adopted baby in need of donor milk- Please!

Post by lysscarlson on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 am

Sure! I use Lansinoh bags and still pump a few times a day plus nursing my son. I'm sure I'll have more in the future just not sure how much. But you're welcome to what I have. We're home almost any night. If you'd like my email is lysscarlson @ gmail .com.

I don't think I actually got any paperwork with my blood tests but I know they said it was all good and normal. I can try calling the office if you like though.

Melissa

lysscarlson

Back to top Go down

Post by alisha33 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:51 am

Hi Melissa,
Yes, I'd love to have your milk! Thank you!!! No worries about the pop... I had some pop when nursing my first daughter.
Is it okay if I come by to pick it up maybe sometime in the next few weeks?
Also, I'd love to replenish some of your bags if you're continuing to pump. What kind do you use?
Also, you don't happen to have a copay of any of your blood work from your pregnancy do you? Just thought I'd ask.
Thanks again Melissa!
Alisha

alisha33

Back to top Go down

Post by lysscarlson on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Hi Alisha,

I don't have a ton to give, maybe 100 ounces right now. But my milk shelf in our freezer is getting too full to put more in and I'd like to see it go to good use. We live in Bloomington and my son is 5 1/2 months old and in the 97% for weight so he's being well fed. I do have a can a pop a day, and don't smoke, drink or do any drugs.

Melissa

lysscarlson

Back to top Go down

Adopted baby in need of donor milk- Please! Empty Adopted baby in need of donor milk- Please!

Post by alisha33 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:17 pm

HI there,
I'm hoping to find some milk for my little boy who is just over 2 months old and whom we've adopted. I'd LOVE for him to be getting some breast milk, especially since we've been having some major constipation issues with just formula, as well as for all the many other health benefits with breast milk. Please let me know if you have milk to donate. I live in St. Paul but would be willing to travel. Thanks,
Alisha

alisha33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down