MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donor in Brentwood, MO

4 posters

Go down

Donor in Brentwood, MO Empty Re: Donor in Brentwood, MO

Post by mcbtsmart Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Hello, just wondering if you still are looking at donating your milk? I am a mother of 4 mo old twins and recently have gone back to work. I am struggling to meet their demands and will be running out of my supply I did have within the next 2 weeks. I had to have breast surgery a few years back and because of that it has really effected my normal supply. I successfully BF my two older children w/no problems. I would love to hear back from you so I can have peace of mind. I don't want to do formula as I know breastmilk is the absolute best. I will continue nursing my twins but had rather supplement w/breastmilk. Thanks for your consideration. I can come to pick up your supply. I am only about 2 - 2 1/2 hours away.

mcbtsmart

Back to top Go down

Post by cgarriga Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:00 am

Hi,
If you still have milk available, I'd love to find an on going donor. I have an adopted daughter who is 5 months old and doesn't tolerate formula. She's been on breast milk almost since birth and she os thriving. We are running out now and looking for more donors. We live in Creve Coeur. Anything you could do would greatly help.
Caryn

cgarriga

Back to top Go down

Post by curfgrad99 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Thank you so much for your offer! Could you tell me more about what kinds of dairy products you consume, and how often? My DS has a dairy sensitivity. Thanks again!
Joan

curfgrad99

Back to top Go down

Donor in Brentwood, MO Empty Donor in Brentwood, MO

Post by jloshea Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:27 pm

I recently returned to work and purposely induced an over supply of breast milk. I have anywhere from 30-45 ounces/week to donate, possibly more. My daughter is a healthy 20 lb. 9 month old. I induced an oversupply because I was returning to work full time and anxious about supply issues. We have no supply issues, and would like to offer the milk to a family in need. I am healthy, vaccinated, and follow a nutritarian diet with mostly plant based whole foods.

jloshea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down