MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk in NOVA for 2-week-old baby girl

5 posters

Go down

Need milk in NOVA for 2-week-old baby girl Empty Re: Need milk in NOVA for 2-week-old baby girl

Post by mariaromstedt Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 am

Heather-
I tried emailing you and calling you. My freezer is full, and I'd love to give you more milk for Alex and your new baby girl.
-Maria

mariaromstedt

Back to top Go down

Need milk in NOVA for 2-week-old baby girl Empty Re: Need milk in NOVA for 2-week-old baby girl

Post by Violetrinity Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:22 am

Chelsea, I'm so sorry; I am only now seeing this post. I've PMed you. Thanks! Smile
Violetrinity
Violetrinity

Back to top Go down

Need milk in NOVA for 2-week-old baby girl Empty Woodbridge Donor

Post by chelbell Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 am

Hi Heather,
I live in Woodbridge and am happy to help out. I have a stocked freezer of breastmilk. My son is 14 weeks old. Let me know if are interested.
Happy Healthy Growing,
Chelsea

chelbell

Back to top Go down

Post by kellybear Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 am

Hi Heather,
I live in Silver Spring Md and have a freezer full of milk. I have a 9 month old daughter but have been pumping since she was born and think I have some frozen from the earlier days. I'm not sure exactly how much I have but I can easily add it up. I have all the bags labeled with the amount. Let me know if you are interested and I can tell you more about it. I wish you the best of luck. You are doing awesome with the pumping! Keep it up and try and relax Smile Easier said than done.

Kelly

kellybear

Back to top Go down

Post by rizados Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:32 am

I live in Sterling, but I work in Tyson's Corner. I have a bunch of milk that I'm looking to donate, but I don't know exactly how much right now (I just know I have a freezer full, I can probably spare about 100oz right now, and possibly more in the future). I'm medication free, smoke free, alcohol free, and on breastmilk alone my daughter has jumped from the 25th% track to the 50th% track, I've got a heavy fat content in the earlier days of my stash! The stuff I'm looking to donate is from when she was between 3-4 months old, so while it's not in the two week old category, it may be useful to you. Let me know and we can try and arrange something!

rizados

Back to top Go down

Need milk in NOVA for 2-week-old baby girl Empty Need milk in NOVA for 2-week-old baby girl

Post by Violetrinity Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:41 pm

x

Last edited by Violetrinity on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : want to delete)
Violetrinity
Violetrinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down