MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk for my 5 month old- I-91 from Saint Johnsbury to Brattleboro

3 posters

Go down

Milk for my 5 month old- I-91 from Saint Johnsbury to Brattleboro Empty Re: Milk for my 5 month old- I-91 from Saint Johnsbury to Brattleboro

Post by Sashka Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Hi Virginia,
Are you still looking for more milk? I am in Fairlee and I have about 90 ounces of breastmilk currently in my freezer. My son refuses to take a bottle while I am at work (luckily I can come home and nurse him on my lunch break), so it isn't getting used. It's yours if you want it! I plan to continue pumping at work to keep my supply up, so if he never decides to take a bottle, you can have whatever I pump in the coming months too. Smile I am healthy, have a good diet, and can get health records from my midwives if you want.

-Sarah

Sashka

Back to top Go down

Milk for my 5 month old- I-91 from Saint Johnsbury to Brattleboro Empty Re: Milk for my 5 month old- I-91 from Saint Johnsbury to Brattleboro

Post by vlsmit2 Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Oh my goodness yes! I am always looking for milk. Right now because of a lovely donor in Mass (who I drive VERY far to get to) he's been getting half milk and half formula but anything you can do to help would be great!! I will PM you my info so we can work something out! THANK YOU!!!
vlsmit2
vlsmit2

Back to top Go down

Post by ecushman Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 am

Hi Virginia,
I just joined. Are you still in need of breastmilk?
I work in St. J on Tues and Friday's. I've got a pretty extablished supply of breastmilk and am very willing to donate.
Please let me know. I do see you posted this back in December, though.
Elise

ecushman

Back to top Go down

Milk for my 5 month old- I-91 from Saint Johnsbury to Brattleboro Empty Milk for my 5 month old- I-91 from Saint Johnsbury to Brattleboro

Post by vlsmit2 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:47 pm

I live in Northern New Hampshire (Lancaster and about 40 mins from Saint Johnsbury) but I am in Keene on Tuesday's for grad school. I drive I-91 so anywhere along there I would be able to pick up. I would love to be able to get some milk for him. I'm on domperidone but am still only able to pump (he doesn't latch) 5-7 oz a day for him. Anything would be helpful/appreciated!

~Virginia
vlsmit2
vlsmit2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down