MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dairy/Soy Free Milk needed for new baby

3 posters

Go down

Dairy/Soy Free Milk needed for new baby Empty Re: Dairy/Soy Free Milk needed for new baby

Post by Bling_bling_jewelry Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:52 pm

My daughter is also Lactose intolerant. I have extra milk but I cannot guarentee that there is not some soy in some of my milk storage bags. I was on a milk, wheat and soy free diet for a while but she is now 4 months and has grown out of her soy and wheat intolerance but I have to stay completely away from Milk. I have a lot of extra if you need it. I have emailed three people and I continue to produce more than I need so would love to help out. bling_bling_jewelry at yahoo Britni Myers

Bling_bling_jewelry

Back to top Go down

Dairy/Soy Free Milk needed for new baby Empty Re: Dairy/Soy Free Milk needed for new baby

Post by Liz F Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi Lindsay. I don't have milk as I'm looking for it too for our adopted baby and I hope you get some, but I don't think you say where in the state you are located. It might help others to know where you are if they have milk available. I wish you well. Take care, Liz p.s. It looks like maybe Lincoln since you mention Milkworks.

Liz F

Back to top Go down

Dairy/Soy Free Milk needed for new baby Empty Dairy/Soy Free Milk needed for new baby

Post by Lindsay Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:11 pm

My friend introduced me to this site today and I could hardly believe what I was reading.

Just a brief history of our story. I have struggled tremendously breastfeeding six babies. My production drops dramatically after 6 weeks and their weight drops also. We then struggle, cry Smile , go to Milkworks, try EVERYTHING to get my supply up, but to no avail.

Well, you might say just supplement with formula. ALL of our babies are lactose/soy intolerant so that has never worked for us even with special formula. Our first daughter only weighed 14 pounds at a year. I really enjoy breastfeeding and would love for them to have breastmilk so to find this wonderful group of people, I could only Praise God and feel an overwhelming sense of relief come over me with the impending birth of our seventh child.

I will pray for you everyday and thank you for the rest of my life for your generosity and labor of love to help us provide for our babies. God Bless You.

Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down