MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willing to donate breast milk in KC ( or Topeka) area

3 posters

Go down

Willing to donate breast milk in KC ( or Topeka) area Empty Re: Willing to donate breast milk in KC ( or Topeka) area

Post by MamaMeetsMidwife Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Hello!

I live in Lexington, Nebraska but would be more than happy to pay all of your shipping costs. I was diagnosed with an extremely severe case of Insufficient glandular tissue when I was 7 weeks postpartum. I have attempted combating my complete lack of supply, to no avail. I completely reliant on donor milk and mothers. In fact, depending on where in Kansas you are - I would be more than willing to drive to pick up the milk. I am also looking for an ongoing donor - if that is something you would be interested in. Please feel free to contact me at TNPBirthServices@gmail.com or 614-582-9708.

Warmly,
Ashely

MamaMeetsMidwife

Back to top Go down

Willing to donate breast milk in KC ( or Topeka) area Empty Re: Willing to donate breast milk in KC ( or Topeka) area

Post by kmarshall Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi,

I am very interested in your excess milk. I am currently seeking a milk donor for my adopted/foster niece. She is only a week and a half, and her birth mother tested positive for drugs (which is why she was removed from the mother's custody) when she came to the hospital to give birth. When I was nursing my daughter, I donated 10 gallons of breastmilk to preemie twins through MilkShare. I'm just hoping to find some breastmilk here and there to give this new baby the best chance at life.

I live in Oklahoma but would be able to drive to come get the milk or be willing to pay for shipping.

If you can help, please feel free to email me at krysten(dot)marshall@gmail(dot)com or call/text message me at 405.306.2717.

Thanks in advance for your consideration. I really appreciate your time!

Sincerely,

Krysten Marshall

kmarshall

Back to top Go down

Willing to donate breast milk in KC ( or Topeka) area Empty Willing to donate breast milk in KC ( or Topeka) area

Post by SKWallace Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Hey ladies! I recently had a baby in August and, like I did with my first child, I am producing much more than I need. I have been freezing it, but I know it will all be in vain because I will most likely not end up using it. I would LOVE to donate my milk to anyone that needs it! I am a young, healthly mom and I still take my prenatal vitamins and DHA everyday. If anyone is interested or has further questions, please contact me! We live in the KCK area, but also make trips to Topeka fairly frequently. I would love to help some mothers out. Thanks!

SKWallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down