MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegan Mommy Looking to Donate

4 posters

Go down

Vegan Mommy Looking to Donate Empty Re: Vegan Mommy Looking to Donate

Post by caroledakine Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi! I live in Hawaii with my special needs infant. He does have food sensitivity but it has more to do with his G tube then any thing. He does not take food by mouth and has multiple health problems, formula makes him really sick and I have the worst luck pumping as he cannot nurse. If you cannot find a recipient, we are always looking! Smile

caroledakine

Back to top Go down

Post by mspimommy Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Once you eliminate the soy from your diet, if you find you have extra milk, would you please consider me to share with?????????/

mspimommy

Back to top Go down

Vegan Mommy Looking to Donate Empty Available Milk?????????

Post by mspimommy Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Hi I am very interested in any milk you have available to share. My son also has a protein allergy and so I love that your milk is Vegan. I live in MS. Please let me know if you still have any available. Thanks, Jessica

mspimommy

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 am

Hi! Where are you located? I'm in Portland, Oregon and looking for milk for my son. I've had milk shipped before and could walk you through the process.

Thank you!

samantha

Back to top Go down

Vegan Mommy Looking to Donate Empty Vegan Mommy Looking to Donate

Post by Vicpar Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Hello!

I am a vegan (completely animal free diet) and my daughter has recently been diagnosed as having a protein allergy. I have had to modify my diet to get rid of all soy protein from my diet, therefore, I have to large bags of milk plus potentially more on the way. I have tried to respond to mothers requests for milk and so far no one seems interested. If you are interested please let me know. Further, I have never shipped anything like this before so I look to you for guidance.

Thanks!

Vicpar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down