MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need milk

3 posters

Go down

We need milk Empty Donating my milk

Post by alla7619 Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 am

I'm available to help. I'm still breastfeeding my 13-month old son and planning to continue for as long as possible. I have a lot of 150ml packs (from July-Sep) in my deep freezer available for pick up only.

If you're interested, please contact me directly. I live in Bergen county (Northen NJ).

alla7619

Back to top Go down

We need milk Empty Re: We need milk

Post by Gift2me Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:23 pm

I am available to help, just let me know if you still need milk. I have a one-time supply of 55 oz. of milk from the April-May timeframe.

Gift2me

Back to top Go down

We need milk Empty We need milk

Post by rflowers521 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:31 am

My fiance and I have been together for 5 years. We kept pushing our wedding back because of finances but will finally be trying the knot october 1 2011 in jamaica. He has an 8 year old son and always wanted a large family. We tried for 2 years to get pregnant with our little makayla. After 2 rounds of fertility pill clomid we succeeded in getting pregnant. My first 3 1/2 month were very difficult with being sick all day everyday and having a fast pace full time job. After that the sickness went away and I couldn't have been happier. We found out it was a girl and I was just so happy. I always wanted a little girl.Toward the end I started bleeding and developed pre eclamsia. I wanted to have a natural birth so they induced my labor 4 weeks early because of serious health risk to me and my baby. Makayla was born at 6 lb. 12 oz. she was the perfect little baby. I tried nursing and everything seemed to be good in the hospital. We got home and I realized she was crying a lot and seemed hungry all the time. I tried pumping to make sure I was getting milk and I was getting very little. My daughter was starving. I tried supplementing with formula and that made everything so much worse. She was crying for hours had loose stools and bumps on her body. I took her to the Dr. and they said she was allergic to the formula. We switched to 4 different types and they all gave her the same reaction. The Dr. said to keep her on breast milk. I went to my ob and was prescribed reglan. Sad to say it didn't do much for me and my production. I had to do something because makayla was really colic and developed acid reflux during this time. Someone suggested donor milk. We have been doing donor milk for almost a month now and my daughter is a new baby. Its amazing. My ob said my milk may never really come in because my labor was so stressful and traumatic to my body (Which is a whole other story !) on top of the stress from makayla s eating issues. I have no choice but to find a donor to feed my daughter. It is the best decision I have ever made! Please let me know If you or anyone else you know can help us. The stress of finding donors week to week or month to month is stressful so if I can get a good stash going It would be a great stress reliever. I can do the best I can to pay for shipping but not if its expensive. Makayas daycare is 236 a week and I have to work especially for benefits for my family. We are in south Jersey! Please let me know if you have any other questions for us. You can email me at rflowers521@gmail.com
rflowers521
rflowers521

Back to top Go down

We need milk Empty Re: We need milk

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down