MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still in Need Central Indy

2 posters

Go down

Still in Need Central Indy Empty Re: Still in Need Central Indy

Post by sjb1skeets Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:21 pm

We would Love to give your milk a good home I sent you a PM. Thanks
sjb1skeets
sjb1skeets

Back to top Go down

Post by svijayc Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello,

I have about 200oz that I am looking to donate. I live in greenwood as well. Please let me know if you are interested.

svijayc

Back to top Go down

Still in Need Central Indy Empty Still in Need Central Indy

Post by sjb1skeets Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 pm

We are still in need for Gabriel 10months. Our stash will soon be depleted. We have been fortunate enough to not have to give him a drop of formula and it is our hopes to continue to not have to. I am unable to BF due to having insufficient glandular tissue. We live just outside of Greenwood but I am willing to travel within reason or meet halfway. I can also provide you with milk storage bags. Please email robertsjstephanie@hotmail.com if you are able to help or you might know someone who might be able to.
sjb1skeets
sjb1skeets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down