MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help us

2 posters

Go down

Please help us Empty Re: Please help us

Post by jcipko Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:47 pm

hi i would love to help please read my post, im a new mom of two twins i have plenty of milk to give Very Happy
jcipko
jcipko

Back to top Go down

Please help us Empty Please help us

Post by rflowers521 Sat May 21, 2011 1:28 pm

We are looking for a continuous donor to supply our 7 week old baby girl with milk. We are willing to supply the bags and anything else you may need! We would be so grateful. I am currently producing only 8 oz a day even after fenugreek and reglan. She eats 3 oz every 3 hours.. I can pick up or pay for shipping cost if needed. Please personal message me or shoot me an email at rflowers521@gmail.com I am new to milkshare and hope im going about this the right way! Thanks so much for reading my post
rflowers521
rflowers521

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum