MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In search of milk. Please help

2 posters

Go down

In search of milk. Please help  Empty Re: In search of milk. Please help

Post by Alaineoconnor Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:20 pm

That is amazing, how old is your little one at the time of pumping? I would love to get more information from you, feel free to post here or send a private message or email. Thank you so so much!

Alaineoconnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynmara Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:57 pm

I am in Chicago and have upwards of 400 oz. frozen and freeze 10 oz. a day on average. Hope I can help

Robynmara

Back to top Go down

In search of milk. Please help  Empty In search of milk. Please help

Post by Alaineoconnor Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:13 am

I am in search of milk for my daughter (southeast Michigan) She has had a digestion problem Where she would vomit at least 4 times a week, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a day, no matter what I did or didn't give her. The doctor could shed no light whatsoever just maybe she'll 'grow out of it'. So I decided to try breast milk. She had been on mixed formula & breast milk since 6 months and full formula since 9months. I was unable to breastfeed after a very traumatic birth. My daughter and I were separated for the first few days after she was born because I was unconscious and although she latched right on   In the first hour or so after birth, after I took a violent turn for the worse it never happened again. After I began getting better and she and I were reunited she turned away from my breast. It was extremely discouraging and had I known then what I know now I would have found a great lactation consultant but I had no idea there was any such thing! Although tragic that i cannot provide for her myself, I have been determined to get her what she needs elsewhere.     After switching to only breast milk the difference has been unbelievable. She went for 2 weeks without throwing up one time! Then I ran out because I couldn't find another donor. She started vomiting again. Almost immediately. Once back on breast milk she stopped again. I have an awesome donor but unfortunately she can't keep up with increased demands. We use anywhere from 16-28oz every 24 hours. If you have an older baby/toddler with extra milk you would be willing to donate please message me! I am willing to drive almost anywhere for a good amount of milk!

If you are interested in donating your milk I would love to hear more about you. I'm interested in any kind of donation either a one time large amount or an ongoing relationship. I would of course provide you with storage bags and reimburse any shipping cost (or any health screenings should you need any) if we were go into an ongoing relationship.
Thank you for your time, and please let me know if you are interested in donating. My daughter really is doing so much better with the help of such willing Donors.  I so enjoy getting to know you all. You're such generous women, even if I don't end up being your recipient, I want you to know how truly appreciated you are. Donating milk is such an amazing thing, I am so glad that you are able to. Thanks so much!

Alaineoconnor@yahoo.com

Alaineoconnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down