MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

milk for 8 week old adopted baby girl

4 posters

Go down

milk for 8 week old adopted baby girl Empty Re: milk for 8 week old adopted baby girl

Post by TeriH Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 pm

ajmartell - I just sent you a PM Very Happy

TeriH

Back to top Go down

milk for 8 week old adopted baby girl Empty PM

Post by Jocelyn28 Mon May 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi Amy--
I sent you a PM.
Jocelyn

Jocelyn28

Back to top Go down

milk for 8 week old adopted baby girl Empty Re: milk for 8 week old adopted baby girl

Post by ajmartell Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:10 am

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. I would definitely drive to Farmington! When is most convenient for us to come pick it up? It would be easiest for us during a weekday before 5pm. If weekends are better, I'm going to be in Savage on Saturday, May 7th and I could come by either around 1pm, or around 4:30pm. A friend of a friend donated about 2 weeks worth of breast milk to us last week, so it will almost be finished by that Saturday.

Thank you!
Amy Martell

ajmartell

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkingmama Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Is Farmington too far? I have frozen breast milk.

Milkingmama

Back to top Go down

milk for 8 week old adopted baby girl Empty milk for 8 week old adopted baby girl

Post by ajmartell Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:15 am

I'm posting this at 3am because my adopted baby girl has a protein sensitivity and cries because of gas/digestion issues on formula. I just fed her, and honestly it's heartbreaking to hear her in so much discomfort. She has been lucky to have had breast milk from a donor for the past 5 weeks, but we have run out. The difference between her on formula vs. breastmilk is incredible - she's a different baby! She is so much happier on breast milk and passes bowel movements so much easier. I'm hoping to give her more breast milk until she's at least 12 weeks old. Can anyone please help us out? I'm willing to drive pretty far to get milk. I live in Waconia, MN. Thank you!

ajmartell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down