MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Milk for an Adopted Preemie!

Go down

Looking for Milk for an Adopted Preemie! Empty Looking for Milk for an Adopted Preemie!

Post by kcmarie122 Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Hello!

My husband and I are in the process of adopting a baby girl who was born 7 weeks early at only 2 lbs 13 oz. We have been giving her breast milk exclusively for the past 6 weeks and she is doing awesome. She is already up to 5 lbs and is eating around 140-170 oz per week. We have been getting about 70-80oz per week from a good friend and also purchasing donor milk from a milk bank here and there as we need it. Unfortunately, we cannot afford to buy much more donor milk now that our daughter is eating more and more.

We were hoping to find someone (or multiple someone's) willing to donate milk for her that could help us out! I am working on inducing lactation myself but will not have results for a good month or two (and even then, I'm not sure how much I'll produce).

Please let me know if you have any milk you can share, either a one time thing or a recurring donation. We are willing to reimburse any shipping costs and supply costs.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Kacy Bailey

Last edited by kcmarie122 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo corrected)
kcmarie122
kcmarie122

Back to top Go down