MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperately need milk!

2 posters

Go down

Desperately need milk! Empty Re: Desperately need milk!

Post by cap377 Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:29 am

Hi, Yoshi.

I'm currently in Philadelphia at the Children's Hospital and have probably about 200 ounces of hind milk and regular milk frozen here. I don't want to bring it home with me (have a ton stored there, too) so if you'd like to come get it, please let me know.

Christa

cap377

Back to top Go down

Desperately need milk! Empty Desperately need milk!

Post by yoshi131 Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 am

I desperately need milk for my 9 month old baby girl. I live in Staten Island, NYC, but willing to drive to anywhere in PA to get her milk, so you don't have to go through the hassle of shipping. Please please let me know if you have any milk to donate....
My email address is ypinnaduwa@yahoo.com.

Thank you!

-Yoshi

yoshi131

Back to top Go down