MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast!

5 posters

Go down

hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast! Empty Re: hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast!

Post by Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:48 am

I am so happy to see MilkShare being used this way. I started this group 6 years ago and I am amazed by the thousands of families that are benefiting in so many ways thanks to all of these terrific mommas and their milk-making superpower.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.milkshare.com

Back to top Go down

hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast! Empty Re: hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast!

Post by sarahct Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Thank you; I'll send you an email.

Sarah

sarahct

Back to top Go down

hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast! Empty 300+ oz Milk Available in Reading, MA

Post by eyesesk Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 am

Hello,

I have a lot milk in my deep freezer. I live in Reading, MA, and would be willing to meet you about half way if you would like to take some milk. You can email me at esk . rojas @ gmail . com if you are interested and have further questions.

Thanks,
Eileen

eyesesk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jag3810 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 am

Thanks for getting back to me... I will keep looking. Best of luck to you and your little one Smile

Jag3810

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahct Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 am

It is possible to mail it, but it is expensive. There are lots of people here who are all set up to ship, though. I think it might make sense for one of them to take it instead, as I have some right now.

sarahct

Back to top Go down

Post by Jag3810 Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 pm

I am in Northern, VT. I mapquested how far it is from Concord, NH and it look like it is just under three hours... I know that people on this site have talked about mailing the milk. We could do that. I would want to make sure we figure out the proper way to do it though so the milk is still frozen when you get it. The milk I have is from 6 months ago to now. I have it in a deep freezer, so it is still good. Smile I am so thrilled that I found this website. I hope we can make this happen!!!

Jag3810

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahct Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi, I would definitely be interested, but I am not sure how I would get it. Where in VT are you?

sarahct

Back to top Go down

Post by Jag3810 Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Hello,

I live in Vermont and I have about 100 ounces to donate. let me know if you are interested.

Jag3810

Back to top Go down

Post by kbresaw Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:14 pm

I live in concord- like 2 miles from the hospital- i have like 70 bags of breastmilk from the first two months of breastfeeding- so i would guess it's very rich...you're certainly welcomed to it if you're interested. email me at: kbresaw@gmail.com to arrange pick up.

kbresaw

Back to top Go down

hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast! Empty hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast!

Post by sarahct Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:52 am

My parents are in Concord and can pick up if anyone has milk. I can pump a little when I am not on chemo, but my son is 9 months and we can't keep enough milk in the house to get through a day! Thank you in advance!

sarahct

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down