MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Donate, Lawrence KS

2 posters

Go down

Milk to Donate, Lawrence KS Empty live in wichita and am interested

Post by lisam10 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:27 pm

If you still have the milk, I am interested in it. I am due in November and have been looking for a long term donor without any luck. I used Milkshare for my now 2 1/2 year old and I was blessed with some great donors. I am unable to produce a lot of milk due to the surgery I had an a preteen on my breast (cysts). Here is my email address: bat4010wow@yahoo.com

lisam10

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate, Lawrence KS Empty Milk to Donate, Lawrence KS

Post by frowniebrown86 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 am

I am currently breastfeeding my 3 month old son and am producing around 10-15oz extra per day. I have about 150 oz frozen and am adding to that daily. I do have dairy in my diet, but am on no medication. I only take prenatal vitamins and fenugreek. I am married and my last HIV test was negative (last tested during my pregnancy). I am looking for a someone in need of my milk. I would hate to dump it. Please contact me and let me know of your circumstances if you are interested.
-Stephanie

frowniebrown86

Back to top Go down