MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have 100+ Ounces To a Good Home **Taken**

Go down

Have 100+ Ounces To a Good Home **Taken** Empty Have 100+ Ounces To a Good Home **Taken**

Post by heartsandhandss Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 am

I went into labor with my son at 14 weeks and he was born before viability so he passed. A few days later my milk came in so I decided to pump and donate to a family that could use it. He was born on August 5th and my milk came in the 8th, so the milk is all from then, made to feed a premature baby or newborn, but can be used for anyone.

As of right now I have about 115 ounces in my freezer (I pump every three hours, and the freezer stash goes up 2-4 ounces every session). I would love to find a great family to give this milk to. Every bag is labelled in Lansinoh bags with how much is in the bag and the date it was expressed and frozen. Most are 4 ounce bags, but there are a few 5 and 6 ounce ones also.

I would not mind shipping, but would need help with shipping cost. I live in Cedar City, UT and would love to be able to keep donating to the same family if they are close (about an hour from St. George and three hours from Salt Lake). If you live in Salt Lake I might be able to meet you halfway if you don't want to ship, but we could work it out. Again, I would love to donate to a local family so I can keep donating instead of shipping to different people.

Some things about my milk: I don't drink caffeine or alcohol, and no drugs or medications of any kind. I do eat and drink dairy and meats. I have a very rounded diet. I also drink tea daily (non caffeinated) that I make myself out of herbs (if you would like to know which ones, just let me know).

You can reach me at my email broncos_baby@hotmail.com or a PM on here, I check both regularly.

Thank you for your consideration!

Kayce Pearson

heartsandhandss

Back to top Go down